The Workshop on Modern optics is directed to Bs, MSc and PhD students in physics and related areas interested in discovering possibilities of professional development in optics. The speakers will give a general vision of their area of experience and there are opportunities for the participants to interact actively with them. A poster session, social events and visits to INAOE’s laboratories will be organized.
Although the workshop is directed to students, everybody is welcome.
- Prof. Joseph Haus, University of Dayton. Metamaterials
- Surya Raghu, Ph.D Advanced Fluidics LLC Columbia, MD. Microfluidics
- Prof. Frank W. Wise, Cornell University. Ultrafast Lasers and Applications
- Dr. David José Fernández Cabrera, CINVESTAV. Quantum optics.
- Dr. Kosta Falaggis. Warsaw Univ. of Technology (Poland). "Single Beam Phase Microscopy: Conventional Solvers and Beyond"
Dr. Baldemar Ibarra Escamilla (email@example.com).
Dr. Ruben Ramos Garcia (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Patricia San Pedro (email@example.com).
Tel 222 266 3100 Ext.1224
Fax 222 247 2940