The Workshop on Modern optics is directed to Bs, MSc and PhD students in physics and related areas interested in discovering possibilities of professional development in optics. The speakers will give a general vision of their area of experience and there are opportunities for the participants to interact actively with them. A poster session, social events and visits to INAOE’s laboratories will be organized.
Although the workshop is directed to students, everybody is welcome.
- Govind P Agrawal, Fotonica No Lineal (Rochester University).
- Miguel Alonso, Propagacion de Ondas (Rochester University).
- Miguel Andres, Laseres de Fibras (Universidad de Valencia).
- Etienne Bresselett, Optica de Cristales Liquidos (Universite Bordeaux)
- Ray-Kuang Lee, VCELS (National Tsing Hua University)
- Olivier Pottiez, Fibras Opticas (Centro de Investigaciones en Optica, CIO)
Dr. Baldemar Ibarra Escamilla (email@example.com).
Dr. Ruben Ramos Garcia (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Patricia San Pedro (email@example.com).
Tel 222 266 3100 Ext.1224
Fax 222 247 2940