Conscious about the importance and transcendence of the scientific research and the technological development in all the fields of knowledge, but mainly in the field of health, we extend a cordial invitation to participate in the 11th National Congress and 1st International Congress of Technologies applied to Health Sciences; “Generation of new diagnosis and treatment techniques” to be held online on the June 10th, 11th and 12th, 2021 in the School of Medicine of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM).
The Instituto Nacional de Astrofísica, Óptica y Electrónica, the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México through the school of physics and the ICAT and, the Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla, the Universidad Iberoamericana Puebla, the Universidad Popular Autónoma del Estado de Puebla and FUNSALUD call for researchers, industry experts and students involved and interested in the field of technologies applied to health to submit research works in the form of a poster under the following rules:
- Topics include new diagnostics and treatment techniques applied to health sciences.
- Submit your abstract through the link at the bottom of this page. Only abstract submission submitted following this link will be considered.
- The abstract length will be at most 300 words without figures, pictures, or other floating elements.
- The deadline for abstract submission will be the
April 5th, 2021 due to the success and at the request of the convening institutions who will grant scholarships to their students, we have decided to extend the date to April 20th, 2021.
- Notification of acceptance will be between the May 1st and the 5th, 2021.
- Following the reception of the acceptance letter for your abstract, the authors are required to submit their poster in PDF format. The poster is to be included together with the abstract in the conference proceedings that can be found on the conference website. The deadline for submitting your poster is the May 30th, 2021.
- The work ought to be presented online in the conference by at least one of the authors during the poster sessions.
- The papers presented during the congress may be considered to be included as an article in the conference proceedings, consult the Abstracts section.
Guidelines for poster design:
- Poster size will not exceed 90 cm wide and 120 cm height.
- The poster will have a visible title, readable from 2 meters distance and should include the name of all the authors and their affiliations. The body of the poster should contain the following sections: abstract, introduction, objectives, methodology, results, conclusions, and references.
- Presented works will receive a single diploma of participation. This diploma will include the name of all authors as well as the title of the work. The data to generate the diploma will be retrieved from the registration, so you must double-check this information before your submission.
- Presented works will we considered in three general categories: high school, undergraduate and graduate.
- Regardless of the goal of the sections in which the poster is presented, the best posters of each category will be selected for awards. Only posters presented online by an author during the conference will be considered for awards.
- The jury will be integrated by highly regarded researchers of the organizing institutions as well as keynote speakers.
- During the Congress closing session, the winners at each category will be announced.
- Unanticipated situations will be resolved in site by the organizing committee. The decision of the jury will be final.
If you have any question related to posters please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS IS CLOSED. For any related matter, please contact the email email@example.com